We offer excellent career progression for those who combine clear vision with a strong work ethic.
We look for those with a deep rooted passion for our chosen sectors and culture.
We're always looking for the right individuals to join our team.
To find out about the Chavereys family and what it takes to be part of us, click here to contact us.
Corporation Tax Manager
Chavereys has continued to support its clients across the UK by providing timely, expert advice and practical direction during this pandemic. As the lockdown eases, we need to recruit an experienced corporate tax manager to complement our existing tax team.
We need a corporate tax manager with an awareness of tax issues affecting HNWI.
This role will comprise both compliance and advisory with a bias towards medium to large family owned companies.
We seek a proactive ACA/CTA with the ability for identifying both problems and opportunities. Strong technical knowledge, with experience of a variety of sectors, including renewables, food production, rural estates and leisure.
Chavereys is a dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Cinque Port of Faversham advising the landed and property sectors, the energy and resource sectors and wealthy private clients. We partner with our clients, think creatively and deliver a style of expert advice that is rarely available in our chosen sectors.
Remuneration package negotiable.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary range: £18,000 - £20,000
Chavereys is a forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants specialising in the areas of rural business, landed estates, property, renewable energy and private client matters. Our client base is varied and includes vineyards, solar parks, fruit growers and farmers as well as many others. We have grown significantly over the past 10 years and are looking for a talented individual to join the team.
Partners and managers
This is an opportunity to earn a competitive starting salary with the prospect to study for the ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) qualification.
You will have the privilege of working with highly qualified and experienced tax professionals who will provide you with a well rounded introduction to all things tax.
The job will be based in Jubilee way, Faversham, Kent.
To succeed in this role, you must:
· Be numerate, with a good memory
· Be able to concentrate in a, sometimes distracting, environment
· Be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
· Be well presented and take pride in presenting work clearly and professionally
· Have good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Show initiative
Skills you will employ:
· Planning/organisation: to prioritise and plan your workload according to the needs of the firm and communicate this to Managers and Partners
· Working to budgets: being mindful of/responsible for adhering to the budget for the work you are carrying out
· Team working
· Following instructions
· Flexibility: to adapt and work effectively in a variety of situations and to easily accept change in the organisation or job requirements. To be able to deal with mundane tasks whilst mindful that each client’s affairs are different
· Analytical thinking: to simplify complex problems or processes and evaluate them. To have the confidence to address awkward/difficult cases
· Awareness: to think about what you are producing and why, and question if necessary
· Confidentiality: to understand the need for confidentiality when dealing with a range of clients
· IT skills: must be competent in Microsoft Office.
Please complete the online application.